The Friends of Cape Florida is a Citizen Support Organization. We support Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park by
● Educating visitors about the value of state parks.
● Stewarding the preservation of the Historic Cape Florida Lighthouse.
● Enhancing the dialog between the Park management and the local Key Biscayne and Miami communities.
● Helping to conserve and enhance the wildlife and other resources.
● Providing financial support to supplement state funding and expand FOCF projects & programs.
● Encouraging community engagement and active use of this local treasure.
We build community and bring people together to enjoy and learn more about our park, its history, and conservation. We offer truly unique events and activities for all ages to raise both awareness for our mission and funding for our projects and programs.
With your support, we will further these endeavors and keep Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park an enjoyable and premier destination for everyone in Miami and visitors from all over.
The Friends of Cape Florida helps conserve and enhance the resources of Bill Baggs Cape Florida State park through volunteerism, fundraising, and community focused activities.