Animal Recovery Mission (ARM) operates as a 501 (C) (3) not-for-profit organization which addresses the most brutal animal cruelty operations which exploit, torture, sacrifice and kill both farm and domestic animals. ARM is the only animal defense organization addressing these issues in Florida, specifically in Miami-Dade County. Whilst ARM is an organization with a global reach, involving multiple divisions, such as: Conservation, Disaster Response, Factory Farming, Humane Education and Sanctuary divisions, the majority of it's efforts are focused in Miami-Dade. ARM utilizes its skills and experience to conduct covert investigations and animal rescue missions, specifically in Miami-Dade County, upon operations including, but not limited to the following:
* Black Market Horse Meat Trade,
* Illegal Animal Slaughter Farms,
* Animal Sacrifice Trading Farms,
* Animal Fighting.
To learn more about these heinous crimes against animals as well as the full scope of ARM's investigations visit the website at www.animalrecoverymisison.org
To date, ARM has accomplished:
* Investigated 525 state, national & international animal cruelty operations.
* Led to the closure of 157 illegal animal slaughter, sacrifice & fighting operations. The majority of these within Miami-Dade County.
* Succeeded with 595 convictions of animal abusers & killers.
* Contributed to positive change with 2 state laws & 5 county ordinances, in particular illegal horse slaughter for human consumption.
* Executed 2 of the the largest animal rescues/investigations. This led to the creation of ARM Sanctuary which provides rehabilitation and lifelong care to the rescue an animals from ARM's investigations. Learn more: https://animalrecoverymission.org/sanctuary-division/
* Conducted the largest ever dairy farm investigation- Fair Oaks Farms/Fairlife/Coca-Cola.
ARM has a private animal sanctuary where over 300 animals, once victims of horrific abuse and dire fates, live out their natural lives.
ARM is dedicated to eliminating extreme animal cruelty worldwide. Its mission is to be an uncompromising defending force for the welfare of animals, in addition to putting an end to and preventing pain, suffering and torture inflicted as a result of inhumane practices.